The following feedback was received during some user
interviews with a handful of folks with varying MDX
and front-end experience.
- Why not what narrative
- "in one place" => "to all child documents"
<> syntax in examples, use known html entities like
- define authorable format
- "Component era" sounds like hype language
- Code editor isn't obvious it's editable
- Getting Started is too long, separate
- Getting Started
- Syntax => Usage
- Exports: "it's" => "this"
- Live editor isn't obviously editable
- maybe make it side by side
- Unable to find getting started
- Working with components section needs comments to describe code
- Demo is helpful, but hidden
- Customizable feature bullet point is confusing
- "Customize the display of each Markdown element (# => <Heading.H1)"
- Embed video in why?
- In "try to make the text green" make the solution togglable
- Make all code blocks interactive?
- Use getting started to introduce concepts, link to advanced section for deep dives (like exports)
- Add tutorial section